The Quaboag Hills Chamber of Commerce offers a variety of networking opportunities that help your business improve its bottom line by enhancing visibility within the region. As an organization, together we work diligently to improve the economic climate in multiple ways. When you invest in the Chamber, you’re investing in the future of your own business as well as the economic viability of the entire region. Here are a few ways the Chamber can have a positive impact on your business.
- Annual Recreation Guide & Business Directory - 68 Page Booklet. This booklet is designed to be kept all year with a comprehensive calendar of events, farmers markets, hiking and biking trails, recreational areas of interest, farmers markets, and 2 membership listings; 1 by category and 1 in a phone directory.
- Credibility - You can increase positive perception among consumers and business owners when you’re identified as a member of the chamber of commerce.
- Quaboag Referral Group - A networking group that has produced more than $130,000 in new business.
- Tourism - There are 40 Tourism Racks that are located throughout the region for your (Members Only) brochure distribution. This helps our member business to expand there reach.
- Networking Events & Workshops - Chamber events and programs provide members with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand their prospect base. Chamber events are innovative and fun ways to help members meet potential customers, clients and vendors—and generate new business leads.
- Referrals - Every day the chamber receives calls from individuals and business looking for potential vendors and we only refer to member businesses, and chamber members typically recommend chamber members when the opportunity arises.
- QHMA.COM - our interactive website that allows you to promote your business through Hot Deals, Job Postings, & Press Releases.
- FACEBOOK - sharing each others business posts helps with awareness of positive business relationships in the region.