• qHcclogo-clear-background.gif
  • Palmer, Town of

    Categories

    TOWN INFORMATION

    About Us

    Founded in 1716, originally the Palmer area was known only to early Indians. Settlers of Scot-Irish descent began moving to the area and gave it the name Elbow Tract Plantation later on in 1751. Soon after, in 1752, the area was formally recognized as a town and was given the name Palmer by the governor. The Palmer area consists of Bondsville, Depot Village, Three Rivers, and Thorndike.

    Highlights

    • Public school system
    • Pathfinder Vocational High School
    • Steaming Tender Restaurant/Historic Train Station
    • Public library/ Railroad Research Center

    Rep/Contact Info

    Veteran's Agent
    • Phone: (413) 283-2610
    Charles Blanchard
    Town Manager
    Water Department Bondsville
    • Phone: (413) 284-1627 x9
    Town Clerk
    Town Clerk
    Cemetery Commission
    • Phone: (413) 283-2665
    Conservation Commission
    • Phone: (413) 283-2611
    John Daniels
    • Phone: (413) 283-9036
    Board of Health
    • Phone: (413) 283-2606
    Building Inspector
    • Phone: (413) 283-2638
    John Janulewicz
    Chief of Police
    • Phone: (413) 283-8792
    Marion Lis
    Historical Society
    • Phone: (413) 283-3997
    Assessors Office
    • Phone: (413) 283-2607
    Water Department Palmer
    • Phone: (413) 283-8411
    Erin Pincince
    Director of Senior Center
    • Phone: (413) 283-2670
    Gerald Skowronek
    • Phone: (413) 283-2603
    Water Department Three Rivers
    • Phone: (413) 283-9284
    Scott Turner
    • Phone: (413) 283-7161
    Thorndike Water Department
    • Phone: (413) 283-1300